Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today is day 10 in the hospital. I feel like we have been here a month.
Donnie had a rough night last night. We had hoped to go home yesterday but I am glad that we didn't because he was in a lot of pain last night and I don't think that we would have been able to manage that pain on our own last night.
He got 2 more units of blood. I don't know if his red blood cell count is still going down or not. they took blood this morning so I guess we will know later.
His liver levels are still getting better (at least they were yesterday) but it seems all the medication is taking a toll on his intestines. I swear, we get one problem fixed and another comes up.
Hopefully they will get everything worked out for him soon. I hate to see him hurting.
keep praying
love to all
Robin

No comments: