Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been quite crazy here.
Donnie had his chemo Tuesday and the pump removed today. He is feeling ok, he is just tired.
I on the other hand have been sick in bed with that dreaded stomach virus. I was supposed to leave Monday afternoon for Atlanta for a work convention. I couldn't go. I don't think I have ever been that sick. I lost almost 6 pounds this week. And that is not the way I wanted to lose it either. Feeling better a little bit each day. I was home in bed Monday and Tuesday but back to work on Wednesday. Hopefully by tomorrow I will feel more like myself. We found out that Donnie's next scan isn't until Dec 1 with results on the 2nd. Not on the 18th like we originally thought. I hate waiting . I want some good news and I want it soon!!!
Anyway, I am off to bed.
Keep praying
love to all Robin

1 comment:

Deb said...

Sure hope u r feeling much better today. I'm a newcomer to your blog but you have visited mine at an earlier time. My website is www.myhusbandskidneycancer.com We have a live chat on the website every evening approx 7:30 ADT if you'd like to join in.

Please send my your email address so I can keep in touch as well, and mine is dannygabs@msn.com

All the best to your husband!

Deb