Friday, November 21, 2008

Donnie update

Good Morning,
Donnie went back to the doctor yesterday and the infection in his arm is looking better. He is trying to schedule his chemo for next week now. We were worried about when he would have it since it is the holiday and if we would have someone availible to remove the pump when it was time. I told him I thought I should learn how to do it so we wouldn't have that problem. He said it was a good thing that I could learn so if I ever needed to do it to someone else I would know how. He just doesn't want me doing it for him. He laughed and told me since i wasn't a professional, I wasn't doing anything with needles . He thought it was funny. Anyway:)
His arms is feeling a little better and not hurting as badly as before. Thank God! I was worried for a while that it wouldn't get better.

Anyway, not much else to report.
Keep praying
love to all
Robin

No comments: