Friday, September 12, 2008

update

It has been quite a stressful week for me. Because of Hurricane Ike, we had to AGAIN reschedule Donnie's appointments at MD Anderson. When things get off track for our schedule and things get changed, it stresses me greatly. I hate feeling that we aren't doing anything. When his treatment is delayed I worry that this cancer is growing again and we aren't fighting it. To be honest, it scares me to no end.
These hurricanes don't help my stress levels either!!!!
On a good note, Keith's pet scan looked good. I don't know all of the details but it was a good scan. He doesn't go back until next month so that has to be good.
Donnie seems to be feeling pretty good. The only good thing when treatment is delayed is he has a little more time to bounce back from the chemo .
I will post again later. Everyone stay safe.
Keep praying
love to all Robin

No comments: