Friday, May 2, 2008

Update

Just an update on how things have been since we have been home. Both of us very tired from our trip. I am still struggling with being sick. Shantel and Caley are both sick too so things are in bigtime dissaray at my house. Tina came over last night to remove Donnie's pump. He was definitely ready to have it taken out. It was tough on him being attached to that thing for 2 days but better than the alternative of a day hospital stay. He seems to be feeling ok. he is tired but can't sleep. first few days for fear of pulling the line out of his port and last night he just couldn't sleep. He always seems to go thru this right after chemo. he is really tired and goes to sleep but awakens every hour throughout the night so he isn't getting good sleep. I am going to remind him to take some tylenol pm tonight , maybe that will help him get some rest. Hopefully the rest of us will start getting over the sickness although, I don't feel like mine is going anywhere anytime soon. We are supposed to go to Donnie's Mom's in Mississippi on Sunday if he is up to it for memorial at the cemetary. I don't know if we will make it. It really depends on how everyone feels. It has been such a long week. Jacie's first dance recital is Sunday as well. I would hate to miss it. If we don't go to Mississippi , I will definitely go to watch her dance. If I miss it, I can't wait for the video. I am sure she is going to be a star. i will update again soon.
love to all
keep praying
Robin

1 comment:

Jeaux said...

Donbin:

Thank you for posting updates. It's good to be able to keep up with you two and what's happening. You are both such an inspiration to me - you just can't imagine. Love to you both!
Jeaux