Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

My Grown Up Christmas Wishes




My Christmas list has changed quite a bit over the years. I now have a “grown up” Christmas list. Although I am no longer a child, I can still dream. These are the “gifts” I am asking Santa to bring you.





I wish you Joy and Peace

And leisurely happy days filled with love

and shared with family.



The realization of a how precious and fleeting

the gift of time really is.



Not ribbons and bows , Nor lights and trees

No worries about sales and stresses of shopping

to find the perfect gift.



Only Joy in the Holiday

and beautiful memories of time spent

with those you love.



For these are the “gifts”

that will be remembered

for many years to come.



I wish you an abundance of wonderful new memories

to warm your hearts.



I wish you all of these things and so much more…….





With All my Love

Robin

No comments: