Sunday, February 8, 2009

donnie update

I just wanted to write an update. It has been a difficult week. Donnie hasn’t been feeling well at all. He ended up at after hours Friday night with a nasty ear infection. Between that and the fever and the chills, he is just worn out. He hasn’t been out of bed a whole lot since Wednesday. It bothers me that he is feeling so bad right now because we leave tomorrow for Houston for another round of chemo which won’t help with how he is feeling. It is like his body hasn’t had time to “bounce back” from the last one.
I have wanted to update all week but have had a hard time myself. It is so hard to see him ill. It takes a toll on my heart. Please pray that he gets up and going again soon
Love to all
Robin

1 comment:

Deb said...

Sure hope that Donnie is feeling a little better today. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Deb