Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

I hope that everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Ours was nice. We left Wednesday afternoon and drove to Mississippi to Donnie's brothers house. We first stopped to see his Mom. She was in the hospital with pneumonia. Also her potassium levels keep dropping and they are sure why.
We had a nice visit with her but we hated that it had to be in the hospital. But on a good note, I think that they are releasing her tomorrow.
We went to the church on Thanksgiving to have lunch. We got to see alot of Donnie's extended family. It was a nice visit. Then we went back to the hospital to bring Mom lunch and visit some more. We had a nice visit with his brother and his family as well and came home friday morning. Saturday, I was in bed all day. Think I got a stomach bug again. I swear if one is going around, I am going to get it.
Felt a little better today.
Donnie is complaining with his arm hurting again but this time it is his other arm and that red line is showing up again. I think he will have to make another dr's appointment for tomorrow.
Not much else to report.
love to all
keep praying.
Robin

No comments: